Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trio Team

The long existing Magnon duet became a trio. We have a new programmer who should start his work soon. We are currently in a phase of integrating him into the project.
Because I was the only programmer until now, the whole system concept existed in my mind and I have to write it down for him now. That will take some time, but I think it is a good investment. However, the project will not continue with twice the speed at first, because my final exams are approaching and they have a higher priority.

greetings

2 comments:

  1. Is there going to be a playable demo soon? I am really looking forward for one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as it is done. Sorry, but at the moment Magnon is not our highest priority but of course we are working on it as much as possible. However, it will still take a while.

    greetings

    ReplyDelete